Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Horse-Drawn Carriages


Don't you think this is a cool thing to have at your outdoor wedding?

When I was taking photos out in San Diego, I had a lot of cool things to shoot... military weddings with crossed swords, great San Diego coastline photos at sunset, and horse-drawn carriages!

Recently, I shot a wedding that reminded me so much of my early days of shooting weddings because they had a carriage. It really made their wedding unique. The bride rode in on the carriage with her dad and then the bride and groom rode off after the wedding in the carriage! Later we took more photos of them in the carriage and next to it as well.

If you have the opportunity to do something like this at your wedding, do it! People won't forget it and will be talking about it for years.

No comments: