Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sometimes You've Just Got To Shoot It

If it's there, I'm going to shoot it. :)

I've been known to photograph the weirdest things. Stuffed animals, messy rooms, half-eaten sandwiches, you name it.

Why do I do this? Well, why not?

This Taco Bell cutie was found on the table of one of my most recent clients. Why is it funny? Well, the bride is Mexican! Seemed appropriate to me! :)

So, I decided he just HAD to be part of the wedding day and placed him inside one of the baskets that was to be used for the wedding and took the shot.

The bride hasn't seen this picture yet (unless she checks out this BLOG.) I'm still working on her wedding images!

4 comments:

Momma said...

Hi Russ!
It's been a helluva week so I haven't gotten back to you but I love the new blog and I'm looking forward to learning things and seeing random pictures posted!
You never cease to amaze me!

russlowe said...

Thanks Gina!

I'm glad you are checking out the blog. Hopefully you'll learn some tips you can use in your own photography as well.

For those who don't know Gina, I photographed her wedding a couple of months ago. She's an avid photographer too! It was cool to see the bride taking some photos at her own wedding as well!

Anonymous said...

HI Russ!

It's your mexican bride, lucy. Nice pic btw. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think the Taco Bell dog is hilarious. do you now the worse part about that picture, i knew that it was my wedding the second i saw the dog in the basket!!! thanks a bunch!!

russlowe said...

Thanks Lucy! You're a good sport. :)

Yes, the dog is hilarious! I almost couldn't believe my luck spotting that dog on your table.

As I'm finishing the last of your images in Photoshop, I think you will be very happy with your photos.

BTW, in case those of you wonder how I'm able to answer so quickly, I am on the computer most of the day working on Photoshop. My Microsoft Outlook email program is on and checking email every five minutes and once somebody posts a comment here, I usually know it in five minutes or less.

I've got to get a life! :)