Thursday, October 27, 2005

Top Ten Things To Look For In A Wedding Photographer

Here's a list to consider:

10. Value (digital files given to client, prints of all images)
9. Insurance (Liability and Errors & Omission Insurance)
8. Shooting Style (Traditional, Photojournalistic or Blended)
7. Communications (From booking date to wedding date)
6. Experience
5. Quality and Consistency of Images (Photoshop enhancement)
4. Reliability (Punctuality)
3. Personality (relaxed, casual, fun)
2. Comfort Level (your comfort level with the service provider)
1. Trustworthiness & Reputation

I thought about the things that my past clients have told me about why they hired me and came up with this list. I figured this might be good for new potential clients to see not only in evaluating me, but in evaluating other vendors as well. The hardest part was coming up with an order sequence to fit the David Letterman style of counting down the Top Ten List.

Actually, I don’t think anyone can actually put these qualities in an order sequence that would fit everyone. After all, what is most important to one person, may not be as important to another. So, consider the list simply a list and not the definitive list in terms of order sequence.

No comments: