Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Posting More During Winter Break

Since I have finished the last of my 2005 weddings, I might be posting a little more often. Mondays and Thursdays will be my main posting days, but as things occur to me, I may fill in with more posts between those days.

What will I be doing during my "Winter Break?"

Well, I'll be very busy this season. As usual, I'll continue meeting with new brides and grooms setting up 2006's wedding schedule. I've been very busy doing this lately. No complaints at all though! :) 2006 should be a great year for me.

Also, I'll be doing a lot of music recording. It seems other professional wedding photographers are in need of some good instrumental recordings to use on their DVD slideshow presentations. Many have encouraged me to compose and record some original material for their use (for my use too!) So, I'll be working on that a lot.

Lastly, I'll be testing out the new Nikon D200 cameras getting ready for the 2006 wedding season. Practice makes perfect!

No comments: