Friday, February 24, 2006

All Ready for 2006 Weddings!


Back in November, I reported that I was getting two new D200 cameras for 2006 weddings. Well, both have now arrived and I'm ready to go!

These cameras are currently selling at a phenomenal rate. It seems every camera is snatched up the moment they come in the door at the camera stores! I had to get mine from stores in Indiana and in Arkansas!

The first D200 arrived in December and I was one of the first US photographers to get one. Nikon gives preferential treatment to their NPS members (Nikon Professional Services). But I only ordered one just in case there was any problems with the initial first production run units. Luckily, no problems were found on my camera and so I then started to scramble to try to find another D200 before the first weddings in March. After a few months of searching, I finally found one at a store in Arkansas from a recommendation of another wedding photographer.

So as usual, I'll be able to shoot with three cameras at your weddings (two D200's and an S3 Pro.)

New cameras, new lenses and new techniques learned over the past few months... it's going to be a fun wedding season for me in 2006!

No comments: