Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Better Photos of Doyle & Haley Coming Soon!


This photo of Doyle was taken on 4-23-05 at the last concert he gave at the Des Plaines Bible Church. Why is his guitar cropped off at the bottom? Because there were people's heads in the way!

That's not going to happen this year! I have been granted the opportunity to photograph the entire event this year to document a typical "Concert Day" for Doyle and Haley! This means I'll have better access to get better shots. This should be really fun to do...

I encourage you to go to the 4:00 PM Concert. Tickets are $15 at the door or in advance. The doors open at 3:15 PM.

Or, go to church for the 10:45 AM church service! Doyle will be playing a song or two at that time as well.

I'll post some pictures a few days after the concert as I will be working on them in Photoshop and it will probably take me a little while to get them finished.

See you at the concert or at the church service in the morning!

No comments: