Monday, May 22, 2006

Introductions

It's very important that brides and grooms take the time to introduce their relatives to me.

Why? Because it gives me a heads up as to who the "important" people are to photograph during the day.

With literally hundreds of people at your wedding, it's sometimes impossible for me to figure out which people to keep an eye on throughout the evening. Sure, it's easy to figure out the bridal party because they are all dressed up in tuxes and bridesmaid dresses, but beyond that, the only way to figure out a relative often comes down to who is wearing a boutonniere or a corsage. I'd rather try to recognize people by their faces if possible.

The people I need to know most often are: mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and grandparents.

So take the time to let me know who people are. It will pay off on the long run!

No comments: