Monday, July 03, 2006

Military Brothers


I am always very pleased and proud to photograph weddings of our military personnel. Back when I shot weddings in San Diego, it was not uncommon for me to do a military wedding. We have a lot of personnel from the Navy and the Marines out there.

But last Saturday's wedding was unique. The groom (in the center) is a Sergeant in the Army. But his other two brothers are not from the Army, but rather are in the Navy and the Marines! Another brother (not pictured) is in "God's Army"... he's a Youth Pastor.

I don't recall ever shooting a wedding where the siblings were not from the same military branch. Comments were made that all we needed was someone from the Air Force and we'd have a complete set!

These guys were great to work with and I'm very proud that they are serving our country and keeping us all safe.

Here's to you guys! Godspeed to all of you.

Russ

No comments: