Monday, July 10, 2006

Wedding Cake Knife & Server

This may be the last time we see this set of Wedding Cake knife & server.

This afternoon, I delivered photos to my clients whose wedding was a few weeks ago and they mentioned that their knife and server is missing! Apparently, the reception hall gave them another set in place of the set they had purchased for the occasion and now theirs is missing...

So it dawned on me that this would be something that all my clients should look out for! Make sure that the set that is given to you when you leave the reception hall is in fact the set that you have purchased for your wedding! It may not be such a bad idea to take the set with you shortly after you have finished cutting the cake to avoid loss!

This may be a rare thing, but I'm sure it does happen on occasion. Why take a chance? Be sure to retreive your knife and server as soon as you can.

2 comments:

oscar+kartika said...

i didn't know about that! thanks for pointing it out, i'll remind my clients about it ^_^

russlowe said...

No problem... I think all photographers should let their clients know about stuff like this.

Russ