Thursday, August 10, 2006

Basic Photography / Wedding Photography Seminars

One of my former brides is really into photography. We have been emailing back and forth for a while now and I've been giving her some hints on equipment choices as well as basic photography ideas.

Well, just today, it dawned on me that I know other people who have also been interested in getting into photography as well. Some are interested in wedding photography and others are just interested in photography in general.

So I thought it might be nice to offer a couple of inexpensive seminars on the following topics:

1. Basic Equipment Choices with Digital SLR cameras
2. Basic Photography Concepts
3. Basic Wedding Photography

If you have an interest in any or all of these topics, send me an email message to let me know of your interest. I can be reached at photos@russlowe.com. If there are enough people interested, I may just offer one or more of these seminars. The cost? Still to be determined. But it won't be expensive. I like to teach and this is just more for fun than anything else.

Where? Still to be determined. Perhaps we can use the conference room at the Starbucks in Schaumburg. We'll see... It's got to be somewhere inexpensive so I can keep the cost of "tuition" down.

Let me know soon if you are interested!

2 comments:

Momma said...

Yay!!! Please people sign up! :D

russlowe said...

Thanks Gina.

I would like to limit these seminars to no more than 6 or 7 people per seminar. So as soon as I can get that many per seminar, we can get started.

Russ