Monday, August 14, 2006

Nice Comments from my Clients!

I have the most amazing clients!

I usually call my brides on the Sunday before their wedding just to go over all the details of their wedding day with them again. Things change over time and it's a good idea to make sure we are all on the same page before showing up to the wedding.

Well, next Saturday's bride told me that she really appreciated reading my blog and that she felt good knowing that I had a genuine interest in the what I do. Well how nice! I hear this all the time from my clients. Others have said that the one thing that they didn't have to worry about on their wedding day was the photography.

Perhaps just knowing that I take my work seriously and that the years of experience behind me helps ease their worries. But it's always nice to consistently hear this comment from my brides!

Thanks to everyone for making my job so much fun!

Russ

No comments: