Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bridal Fashion Show at The Congress Plaza Hotel - Nov. 19, 2006


I have been selected to photograph a Bridal Fashion Show to be held on November 19 at The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center located at 520 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605.

The hotel is sponsoring a bridal expo on that date (I will be participating there as well) and then right after the expo, they will hold a fashion show!

Come to either or both events and see me in action! Photos will be available for you to see on my website after the event.

This is a great opportunity for me and I look forward to taking some great runway shots of the models. Thanks to The Congress Plaza Hotel and a special thanks to catering manager, Slavyana Brooks for setting this up for me! You're the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Uncle Russ!!!

russlowe said...

Thanks! This should be fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Look forward to more bridal pix.

Anita