Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Smile, Say Cheese!"


They start young, don't they?

I ran across this cute image while Photoshopping a wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago. I had completely forgotten I shot it.

These two are sisters and were both flowergirls at the wedding. One seems to be a budding photographer and had borrowed her mom and dad's digital camera to use.

She was running around taking everyone's picture! I recall doing this as a kid too, but my old Kodak Brownie never had any film in it. But today with digital, kids can immediately see the results of their work! If I had this technology when I was young, imagine how quickly I could have learned how to take a good picture!

If I were this little girl's parent, I would encourage her to use the camera as much as she wanted to see how fast she improved. I bet if she kept at it, by the time she was a teenager, she could be shooting weddings and making money for her college education!

By the way, the other sister will be going into modeling and will be making a lot more money... lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg im in love with this picture!!!
-gina

russlowe said...

Cute, huh? :)