Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Office Location

Image courtesy of Google Earth


I have been asked in the past where my office is located. Well, thanks to Google Earth, I can show you! Be sure to click on the image to see an enlargement.

I am literally right off of I-90 and the Roselle Road exit. If you head west on I-90 and get off on the Roselle road exit, you'll see Medival Times Dinner and Tournament's "castle" on your right. Turn left at the end of the ramp (there's a stop light there) and go to the stop light at Hillcrest Blvd. and turn left. My building is the largest ten story building on your left side. In fact it's the only tall building in the area, so you can't miss it.

I've labeled the image above so if you click on it, you can see where my building is. I'm on the eighth floor.

The address is 1901 N. Roselle Road, Ste. 800, Schaumburg, IL 60195. But there isn't a building number you can see from Roselle Road, so just turn into the building complex. The number is actually ON the building itself, but you need to drive into the complex to see it.

No comments: