Monday, October 02, 2006

Testimonials

Since today seems to be my "self promotion" day... I thought I'd share with you the latest testimonial I received on Respond.com.

I have been the top referred Respond.com photographer in the Chicago area for a while now and I'm always very happy to get more referrals from my clients. You can read them also on my main website.

Here's what my clients sent in today:

"Russ is incredible. When we started shopping for photographers for our wedding, Russ was the first we met. After looking at what other photographers were offering, Russ just blew them all away. His pricing is all upfront, but you get everything. We just got our pictures back today and was wondering if we got enough due to never noticing Russ taking pictures during the party. We were amazed that we got back over 1,100 pictures all photoshopped and printed only 3 weeks after our wedding. Russ knows what needs to happen during a wedding and is very professional. Russ, you are the best around and we will tell EVERYBODY about your services. TOP NOTCH 100 Percent!" - Phil and Niki M. from Lemont, IL

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence!!!

No comments: