Monday, October 02, 2006

Why My Clients Hire Me

I am asked at virtually all pre-wedding consultations why I should be considered for the job. So I thought I’d go over it here on my blog as well… (A little "self-promotion" goes a long way!)

To receive the best quality service, certain things must be in place:

1. Experience. I’ve been photographing weddings since 1990
2. Full Day Photojournalistic Coverage. I don’t offer “partial coverage” of weddings. I’m with you from when you get ready until there’s nothing left to photograph at the reception. It’s impossible to cover a wedding if you aren’t there!
3. Unlimited Photography – often this is over 1000 images and you can get it all!
4. Full-Resolution Digital Files Are Included... not one year from now, it’s given to you when you get your prints… often within one month! Print as many extra photos as you want and need. This is a huge budget saver after the wedding!
5. Backup gear. I don’t have inferior backup equipment. I bring about $20,000 worth of top of the line camera equipment with me to all weddings. Each camera body is pro quality and so are all my lenses and flashes.
6. Quality Prints and Albums. I don’t offer inferior products. Every image is individually Photoshop corrected before printing. Albums are the top-of-the-line from each album company I offer.
7. Insurance. I don’t just have insurance for replacing stolen or lost gear… my insurance covers “errors and omissions” which protects YOU in case something happens to your photos.
8. Quality consultations in a nice work environment. We will be meeting several times before and after your wedding to plan your wedding day and then later to build your wedding album. A nice work environment helps the creative process!
9. Smiles and a Pleasant Personality. I offer this free… even to those who don’t hire me!

How important is your wedding?

Isn’t your wedding worth receiving the best level of service?

No comments: