Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Missed Halloween This Year!!

Well it's around 1:50 AM and I'm still working!!

Yesterday (I'm tempted to just say "Today" since I'm still awake) I was out delivering two different albums to two different clients in two different cities. I was stuck in traffic for what seemed to be an eternity and by the time I got home, there were no more kids going around asking for candy. :(

In fact, because I was driving on major roads and not on residential roads, I didn't see a single kid in a costume this year! That has never happened to me before. Even if I had to work, I would at least see a couple of kids walking around in their costumes going from house to house. Well this year, I didn't see anyone! I MISSED HALLOWEEN!

Now if I were still a kid, I'd be very upset. But since I'm not a kid anymore (at least not physically) it really doesn't matter. But I'm still a kid at heart and I MISSED HALLOWEEN!

I think I'll pout a little more and then go to bed. Besides, I can always steal my daughter's candy from her work of collecting candy. :)

What? That's not ok?

lol

No comments: