Monday, March 19, 2007

OK... Does he look like Homer Simpson?

For years, my family and I have been watching the NBC Show Crossing Jordan.

All these years, I have said that Miguel Ferrar looks exactly like Homer Simpson from the cartoon series The Simpsons. Ferrar plays Chief Medical Examiner, Garret Macy on the show.

Am I wrong? Check out a photo of him on www.NBC.com.

Miguel Ferrar is the son of actor Jose Ferrar and singer Rosemary Clooney.

Come on... check it out and then post a comment on my blog to let me know if I'm crazy or if I'm right. I don't think it takes much to agree with me here. He looks like Homer Simpson!! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can see it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it to me too!

Anonymous said...

He does look like Homer Simpson!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I can see how you could say he looks like Homer Simpson.

Anonymous said...

No, I don't see it.