Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Exciting "Celebrity" Weddings for 2007!

Doyle & Haley Dykes in Concert

Good news!

I’ve been asked to photograph the weddings of Doyle Dyke’s daughter Holli this year!

Doyle’s daughter Holli, who upkeeps Doyle’s website will be getting married in June and his other daughter Haley will be getting married in November.

I am excited to have the opportunity to photograph this wedding and am looking forward to spending time with Doyle’s family.I don’t think it’s been any secret here that Doyle and his daughter Haley (see photo above) have been good friends of mine for the past few years and that I have photographed many of their concerts whenever Doyle and Haley have come to the Chicago area. But it will be a lot of fun to go to their neck of the woods this time and to meet the rest of the family.

I spoke with Doyle’s wife Rita yesterday and she’s given me permission to let you all know about the wedding. I didn’t want to say anything until I had cleared it with the family and Rita was kind enough to give me full permission.  I asked if she would have any problems with me sharing some of the photos from the wedding with you all on my blog and she said that it would be fine. I’m going to trust that Doyle and Holli will feel the same way.

To see some past photos I’ve taken of Doyle, please visit some of my archives on this blog. There's a link on my main website which will link you to see a slideshow of Doyle and Haley that I shot last year. Just look under the Galleries and Links tab.

I am really looking forward to Holli's wedding and will let you all know when you can see some photos from the weddings on my blog!

No comments: