Monday, April 02, 2007

Kevin So - Musician Extraordinaire

Kevin So is a unique talent. Originally from the Boston area, Kevin is a Chinese-American musician whose music is just incredible.

For years, Kevin has been playing at various clubs throughout the US and I think his time has come to make it really big in the music industry. His music just gets better every year and his latest CD release, "A Brighter Day" is going to be the right ticket to make everyone take notice.

PLEASE go to his website at www.kevinso.com and turn up the volume on your computer's sound system to take a listen to this incredible musician! Kevin has many of his songs streaming on the site. And, don't miss Kevin's music videos! You can find some on www.YouTube.com if you do a search for Kevin So.

Several years ago, I had the opportunity to play my guitar with Kevin at The House of Blues in Chicago. We were introduced through his brother Keith, who resides here in Chicago. Well, Kevin sent me a bunch of his CD's so that I could learn his original material and invited me to sit in on one of his gigs at The House of Blues. I played lead guitar that evening with Kevin and his band. I had a great time and became a Kevin So fan right there and then.

Today, Kevin's music has matured and you can hear the quality on his new CD. Kevin is going places and could very easily be the first Asian-American artist to make the big time in music! Check out his music today!

No comments: