Monday, May 21, 2007

Wedding at the Hyatt Regency - O'Hare





This Saturday's wedding was really done up nicely! The wedding and reception was held in the same room which made it very easy on the guests! After the ceremony was done, the room was expanded and totally redecorated for the reception. It's amazing how quickly things can be converted over. I used a "fisheye" lens to show 180 degrees of the room.

My clients and their guests were all very nice as well. Very polite and courteous! I had to tell the guys to "loosen up" since they all seemed so polite and reserved! I suppose you can't ask for a better set of friends when each of them are so well behaved! To get them in the mood for things to come, I did a "Huddle" shot where I laid on the ground and had all the guys huddle around me. The huge dome above us really made the shot... check it out!

Big City Bride did a great job in coordinating the event and keeping everything on schedule. Kudos to Wedding Coordinator Rebecca Hart for organizing everything for my clients.

No comments: