Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ruby Falls - Chattanooga, Tennessee










I'm currently in my hotel room in Chattanooga, Tennessee waiting to go to photograph Holli Dyke's wedding. But since the wedding is not until later in the day, I decided to get up early to go do a little sightseeing!

I went to visit Ruby Falls. This underground natural water fall is in a cave located on Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga. I love caves! I recall going to my first cave with my family when I was young. Ever since then, I've wanted to go back and so I could not pass up this opportunity to do so. Often they light up the caves with dramatic lighting as you can see from the images of the falls itself. So I photographed Ruby Falls with my Fuji S5 set at ISO 3200 and used only the light provided.

I'll have some photos from the wedding soon... so watch out for it on Monday!

No comments: