Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Been A BUSY Couple of Weeks!

Wow, these past couple of weeks have been rather busy!

2008 weddings are booking very well for me. Just these past two weeks, I've met with several clients who have decided to go forward with hiring me for their weddings. I've been at the office quite a lot in these past couple of weeks meeting with potential clients. It's always fun to meet new people and I'm always glad when they are referrals as well.

One of my brides last year has sent me three referrals already! I'm really lucky to have such enthusiastic clients who tell all their friends and acquaintances about me. It's because of these kinds of clients that my business continues! Thank you!

This Saturday's wedding is for the bridesmaid of one of my past clients. And just today, her cousin booked her May 2008 wedding with me as well!

Thanks very much to everyone for keeping me in business!

No comments: