Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Morris A. Kaplan Auditorium - Cleveland School





The auditorium at Cleveland School is really special. I remember being in the auditorium during the school "assemblies" and also the talent show we had in my final year at the school. A lot of great memories of my time at Cleveland school were held here in this auditorium. So I thought I'd give another look at this great room.

Cleveland School was built in 1910 and it is definitely built like a tank. Even after all these years, the building has held up very well. If you ever want to see how they made them in the past, this building is where you should go to see that!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Great photos, Russ. Thanks for setting up the tour and sending the cd. Randy

russlowe said...

Hey Randy -

Yeah, it was a real treat to go inside the building and be given the tour of the whole place!

The teachers and administrators all seem so nice at Cleveland! I was impressed and glad to see that there is an emphasis on the fine arts. I'll bet the kids are having a great time learning!

Good seeing you again!

Russ