Saturday, July 12, 2008

Niles West Birthday Bash


Last night, a group of my high school classmates and I gathered together at Tuscany restaurant in Wheeling, IL to celebrate everyone's birthday. Now I won't tell you how old we are, but let's just say most of us are about the same age.

Set on a ten-second self timer, I put my camera on a tripod, composed the shot and joined everyone for a group shot. Although a few other friends came to the party after the photo was taken, most of us are here. I needed to get the shot done before we lost the light outside.

Although it had rained the night before and there seemed to be a chance for a repeat performance on this evening, we were lucky... it turned out to be a really nice night! We couldn't ask for a better evening... a nice cool breeze as the sun went down... it was amazing!

Thanks to my friends for making it so much fun! And a very special thank you to our organizers for the evening, Steve N. and Mike P. Without you guys, this evening would not have happened!

To read about the 2006 reunion, go to the October 2006 archive section of my blog. And, can you name everyone in the photo above? If so, send me an email with the list from left to right, front to back! Thanks! photos@russlowe.com

No comments: