Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alhambra Palace - Chicago IL






I photographed an office Christmas Party last night at the lavishly decorated Alhambra Palace in Chicago, IL on Randolph Street. This place is incredible to see!

I spoke with the owner of the restaurant and he told me that it took him 2 years to gather all the things you see at the restaurant and to put the place together! The Alhambra Palace has been open for about 1-1/2 years.

If you want to see some incredible decor from Egypt, Lebannon and Morroco, check out the Alhambra Palace. You really feel like you've been transported to another country when you walk in there!

The party I photographed was a lot of fun too! But since it's an office party, I'll not embarass anyone by putting their photo on the web! Just kidding... everyone was very well behaved and I know they all enjoyed the atmosphere of this restaurant. Be sure to click on each image to get a closer look.

No comments: