Monday, December 29, 2008

Leather & Acrylic Albums for 2009

A new album option for 2009 clients is Leather & Acrylic albums!

These albums really grab attention and I've ordered an 8x12 demo album made to showcase one of my 2008 weddings. I should be receiving it in about two weeks. When it arrives, I'll take a photo of it and post it on the blog so you can see what one of my weddings looks like in a rectangular format. Other album sizes are also available with the new acrylic cover including 10x15, 11x14, 12x12, 10x10...

When I attended the WPPI convention in Las Vegas in 2008, I saw a bunch of album companies who offered acrylic covers, but none compared to the one I'll be offering my clients. Where other brands of albums seemed to simply put a photo behind the acrylic, my albums look more integrated into the acrylic. It's hard to describe, but when you see it firsthand, you'll know what I mean. Plus, the glove leather black which extends through the spine and about 2 inches into the front of the cover adds a touch of distinction as well.

Like my other leather albums, an optional leather slipcover can be ordered to help protect the album as well. I'll have a sample on hand for my demo album.

While I have ordered my demo album with a standard print surface finish, the new "metalic" paper finish can also be ordered as an option as well for any of the leather and leather/acrylic albums I offer. This surface option is more prone to scratches however, so a protective lacquer is applied to keep scratches to a minimum.

Be sure to make an appointment to see the new album!

No comments: