Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recorded Songs By Me

While many of my blog readers have seen a LOT of info about guitars and musicians here, most have not heard me play anything! So I decided to upload a few songs I recorded in the past. I haven't recorded anything in a while though... still, I sound pretty much the same anyway. I usually just lead worship at church and play guitar there.

If you go to www.russlowe.com/music, you'll get to hear an oldie but goodie entitled, "How Long." This is a song I used to play all the time back in the 70's... but I re-recorded this version around 2003. This is a slightly extended version of the old song by the group "Ace."

One of the other songs is an instrumental named, "Lights Out San Francisco." The arrangement is totally not by me... it's by guitarists Craig Chaquico along with Peter White. But I decided I wanted to find out how I'd sound doing it.

Check out the songs and let me know what you think! And yes, that's me playing and singing everything you hear on the recordings.

No comments: