Thursday, February 05, 2009

New Business Card Design


I was up late last night and decided to design a new business card. While the old "Horse and Carriage" card has gotten a lot of mileage for me, I felt it was time to make a change.

This card features my clients from last year, Michele and Tyler. While Michele was concerned that she would not look good in photos, I found that far from the case. She was a beautiful bride and she worked hard with me to make sure we got good photos.

I'm always happy when brides are willing to work a little to get the right shots. The more time we spend together taking photos of the bride and groom, the more choices you have for your album.

This new card design has a little more contemporary feel to it and that's good. I like the dynamics of the photo, don't you? Read Michele's nice testimonial on my webpage at www.russlowe.com

2 comments:

Leah Haydock said...

Hi Russ - you make some excellent points - I don't think this comes accross as a rant! Hopefully it will help people to understand the photography business a little more. I completely agree with a couple needing to feel 110% comfortable with their wedding photographer. I always ask my clients to think it over very carefully before the choose their photographer - me or anyone else. Still love you $400 wedding post by the way.

russlowe said...

This comment is in reference to the post above about Keeping the date open.

Just FYI for those who read it.

Russ