Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fishing


A group of us went fishing Saturday morning around 5:30 AM. Only two small bullhead catfish were caught. My daughter did the honors of taking most of the photos on this expedition while I was helping others get their lines and poles ready, but I jumped in for the closeup shot of one of the fish after it was caught. In case you are wondering, the extra piece hanging by the fish's mouth is part of the nightcrawler used as bait.

While we were out fishing, one of the fish and game officers came up to check to see if we had fishing licenses. I proudly showed him my license and told him that in the years I've been fishing, nobody has ever come by to check on my license... even though I've always had it with me. I was actually glad to see him and I think that really surprised him! And yes, we all had fishing licenses. Be sure to click on each image to see a closer view!

No comments: