Monday, December 07, 2009

Gymnastics - Make A Wish Foundation







This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to photograph some gymnastics. I was asked to take some photos by one of my friends whose daughter was part of one of the gymnastics teams participating in the event.

While I concentrated mainly on their team, I could not help taking a couple of images of the other gymnasts who were there as well.

A lot goes on at the same time at these events. It reminded me of a Three Ring Circus because so much activity was happening at the same time. The main problem though is that access to good shooting angles and locations was limited. Had I been given free access to anywhere I wanted to go, I would have had a lot better images. Maybe one day...

Be sure to click on each image for a closer look.

No comments: