Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Beatles Bobble Head Figurine Found




My sister found a Beatles bobble head figurine at a music store in the Little Italy section of San Francisco, took a cell phone photo of it and sent it to me. She immediately remembered my own bobble head figurine that I had gotten on my birthday cake when I was a young boy. I wrote about that figurine on this blog on November 6, 2006. To read that post, click here. Her newly discovered Beatle is the top image and mine is the bottom one.

I still have my Beatles figurine. I think it looks like George Harrison. This newly found one looks like John Lennon to me. What do you think?

It's great to see that there is another similar bobble head out there! Obviously these came from the same run of figurines... just look at the gold base! (By the way, I think that must be "Nipper" the RCA dog next to the Beatles figurine!)

No comments: