Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is It Thursday Already?!

Time is really flying by it seems.

I've been busy working on business for Balanced Exposure (my photographic post production company) and haven't had a whole lot of time for anything else. But, I am happy to say that I will be going out fishing this Saturday with Dan and AJ (both met on various fishing forums) once again at Waukegan Harbor / Lake Michigan.

Both report huge waves which will drench you due to high winds. Well, I don't own rain gear (only for my cameras!) so it will be interesting to see how wet I get on Saturday. But somehow, I have a feeling this might be the first day of actually catching either a Salmon or Brown Trout. I'm totally ready for this as each time I've gone to fish for these species, I've gotten nothing.

AJ reported that the last time he was out at Lake Michigan, he saw others catching fish. Unfortunately like me, he hasn't been lucky yet either. Dan on the otherhand has been lucky in the past. But it seems he has more experience than both AJ and me, so we'll give him that. :)

Should either of us catch a big fish, I'll post it here by late Saturday or sometime on Sunday. I'm ready to catch one and keep it as it seems many of the Lake Michigan anglers bring their catch home for dinner. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same on Saturday. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm happy for you, Russ. Good luck!

Anita