Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sorry... Can't Post It

Recent things I've been working on can't be posted here.

This reminds me of working on forensic cases! Most of the work I did for court cases could not be talked about (until the case was over) and none of the work could be shown either. Lately, I've been working on some images where I can't show those here on my blog.

No, they are not for forensic cases. But to keep things private for some of my clients, I can't post some images. In fact, the work I do for my post production company Balanced Exposure is all private. I do not reveal who I work for and what I do for them. By doing it that way, other professional photographers can feel confident that their clients won't know that another photographer is actually working on their images. This works for my clients, and works for me too!

But unfortunately, my blog suffers for it! No images can be posted here to show what I've been working on! Well, I suppose that's better than not having business at all...

Today, I worked on an interesting image by combining one photo with another so that the person in the first photo was also in the photo of the second. But sorry... I can't post it! :)

No comments: