Thursday, August 05, 2010

Celebrity News


My daughter says I'm too into celebrity news.

It is true that I do watch shows like Extra, Inside Edition, and Access Hollywood, but I just find it fun to see how messed up some celebrities can get.

Recently, I have been receiving a complimentary subscription to OK! magazine, a celebrity news tabloid. I don't think I can trust anything I read on the cover of the magazine as it tends to stretch the truth a bit too much. Headlines say one thing, but the truth (after you read the article) actually says something else.

Certain celebrities seem to always be in the news. People like Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton seem to dominate the news. And who can miss the recent concerns surrounding Mel Gibson?

It's just interesting to me to keep tabs on what the celebrities are up to. After all, I'll never be in their shoes...

(Paris Hilton's image is borrowed from the Internet)

No comments: