Saturday, September 11, 2010

He Can't Stop Fishing - Even At His Own Wedding!







You can't stop some guys from fishing!

I first met Dan earlier this year while fishing off Johnson's Pier in Waukegan, IL.  He was a guy who happened to be fishing next to me and later we found out that we were both part of a online fishing forum.  Through private messages on the forum, we discovered that he was getting married and that I was a wedding photographer.  After meeting with him and his fiancé Jané, they decided to hire me for their wedding.

Both Dan and Jané are in the Navy.  So I guess it isn't all that uncommon to see that Dan is into activities that have to do with water.  But does that mean he has to go fishing on his wedding day in his tux?  Not only that, but Dan and Jané are going to Canada for their honeymoon... so that Dan can go fishing!  Now that's one dedicated angler!  And, a very understanding wife... I might add!

To see my posts about Dan and our fishing adventures, click here and here.

Be sure to click on each image for a closer look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these few pictures! Jane is my cousin and I wasn't able to come to the wedding! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the pictures once they have them! It looks like you did an awesome job! BTW, I love the sunset picture from Government Pier that you posted earlier.
Colleen.

russlowe said...

Thanks Colleen. I'll have all of their images posted sometime later this week. Here's where you go to see them: www.russlowe.instaproofs.com