Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Crime Scene Processing Class at Balanced Exposure



I'm excited about a new class I'm offering at Balanced Exposure... Intro to Crime Scene Processing!

Students all know that I had worked in Law Enforcement in the past and that I have an Evidence Technician background.  I'm also a court-qualified expert witness in both Forensic Photography and Forensic Audio since 1990.

I figured with the popularity of TV shows like CSI, there might be some students who might like to try their hand at processing a mock crime scene... just like I did both in real life and when I was in college study for my degree in Evidence Technology.  Well, I was right!  Plenty of students have signed up for the class and will try their hand at dusting for fingerprints, collecting physical evidence and photographing it too.

All of the supplies for the class arrived today and I've been having fun dusting for prints.  I've processed plenty of items of evidence in the past.  It sure brings back good memories of the things I used to do.  I'm looking forward to sharing that experience with my students!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Sounds like fun.