Sunday, January 05, 2014

Willow Creek North Shore Church



Lately, I have been attending Willow Creek North Shore church in Northfield, IL.  While my family has typically attended much smaller churches over the years, it's been a change for us these past few months trying a much larger church.

I must say that the Willow Creek North Shore church's worship team is always great.  Highly energetic and musically interesting, the team adds a lot to the worship service.

It's a little hard being in the congregation and not contributing my own musical talents to a worship service.  For many years, I had been one the worship leaders for the churches I've attended in the past.  But my teaching schedule today at Balanced Exposure often limits my ability to do much more than just attending church.

If you have not found a church to attend and are looking for one, check out Willow Creek North Shore.  They have Sunday morning services at 9 AM and 11 AM.

The images above were taken with a Lumix DMC-LX5 point and shoot camera with manual settings.  I was sitting way in the back of the auditorium.  Not bad for a small camera, but obviously not as clean and crisp of an image compared to what I could have gotten with my trusty Nikon D4!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Willow North Shore. It's a great community and a fantastic worship team. Steve is great Pastor.

I also did volunteer photography for Willow including many shoots at North Shore. They are always looking for help with photography there if you want to break out the D4. If you are interested reach out to Don Kye - he is easy to find on Sunday mornings.

Steve Bailey
Seattle WA.