Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cub Cadet Snow Blower Purchased in October


Bought a 2 stage, 4 cycle snowblower today at Costco. Can't believe I did that and there's no snow yet! But I figured if I didn't get it soon, they could run out. Sure enough, two days ago there were two new units in stock. When I went there today, there was only one! I bought the last one still in a box. I guess I'm not the only one thinking I'd better be ready for winter!

This is the first snowblower I ever purchased! My first one (still working) was my dad's old Toro snow thrower. Small and electric powered, it still works! My second was a 2 cycle snowblower given to me by my sister-in-law. It started having problems two years ago and finally died last year during the biggest snow storm of the year. My neighbor helped snowblow my driveway with a unit similar to this one. So I figured I'd better get a new snowblower this year!

No comments: