Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Police - Synchronicity - Album Cover 1983










Remember this album cover from the music group, "The Police"?  It's from their 1983 album, "Synchronicity".

My cousin Nadine is on this cover if you look at the lower left corner of the album, but she's in other areas of the cover too.  On some releases of the album, you can see her holding an umbrella next to guitarist Andy Summers.  Apparently there were 36 variations on this cover!

Not sure of the story of how she got on the album cover, but if memory serves me, I think she happened to be at a party where The Police were at and they just asked if she wanted to be on the album artwork.

Anyway, just thought about this after all these years, so I decided to post it on my blog.  I'll ask her one day!

No comments: