Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Etekcity 1080 Laser Infrared Thermometer


I purchased one of these Etekcity 1080 Laser infrared thermometers on Amazon.com during their Cyber Monday deals and have been having a bunch of fun measuring the temperature of all sorts of things!

I check the food in my refrigerator and freezer, just to see if it is at a safe temperature.  I check the heat distribution on my cast iron skillets and dutch oven.  I check the temperature of the food in the skillets and dutch oven too!  When the weather gets good again so that I can cook on my Weber grill, I'll check that too.

Even when not on sale for Cyber Monday, at a regular price of $17.88 on Amazon, how can you go wrong?

I use a ThermoWorks Super-Fast Pocket Thermometer when measuring the internal temperature of foods while cooking and recommend their products highly as well.  It's great to be in control while cooking!



No comments: