Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pelican Cases



For many years, my favorite storage case for camera equipment has been Pelican cases. I use the Pelican 1510 with dividers in it to carry my camera equipment.

This case is sized to fit the requirements of the TSA, so you can carry it on a plane. I've done that in the past without any problems. It has a pull out handle and wheels at its base so you can roll the case around.

 A lighter weight version of the 1510 case is the new Pelican Air 1535. It is more expensive however.

Check out this YouTube video on how the cases are made

Recently, I purchased a Pelican 1170 case for two guns that we'll use as props in our upcoming crime scene class (see photos above). While it is very small, it's still built to the quality I see on any other Pelican product. 

Get a Pelican case if you really want hardshell protection! I highly recommend their products!

No comments: