Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Museum of Science and Industry















Spent some time with my students at the Museum of Science and Industry today.  We practiced how to use exposure compensation during Aperture Priority mode to get the right exposures.  It made a huge difference in our shots!

Images taken with a Nikon D500 camera and a Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 lens.  Raw images processed in Adobe Lightroom.

The blue image is a maze made up of mirrors.  Going through it was a bit of a challenge.  Due to my bad knees, I rode a mobility scooter so I sent the students up ahead of me.  Had I tried to go first, I would have likely plowed into the mirrors!  It reminded me of "Enter The Dragon" with Bruce Lee where he had to figure out where the bad guy Mr. Han was actually at since he could see him in all the mirrors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Russ, for a nice time at the museum! It was definitely helpful to have you as a nearly 1:1 consultant out in the field! I'm hoping to do it again. -SG