Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Mark Weins - Migrationology


Without doubt, my favorite "YouTuber" is Mark Weins.  Mark's food videos are fun to watch and to imagine what the food he eats tastes like.

I started watching Mark several years ago when I first started going on a diet.  Strangely, while I can't eat the food due to dieting, I have no problems watching someone else eating it!  I started watching a bunch of videos on food and stumbled onto Mark Weins.  His famous "head tilt" makes me laugh all the time, but it's his signature move.  He does this whenever he eats something he really likes.

Check out his YouTube channel: Mark Weins

He has two other channels as well: Mark Weins Abroad and Mark Weins Vlogs

And finally, his website, Migrationology.com

Besides the food, I get to see the world as he travels throughout Asia and other places!

His friendly demeanor and upbeat descriptions of the food he eats makes the videos interesting to watch.  Typically, he uploads two videos per week.  With well over 1 million followers on YouTube, he's one of the most popular YouTubers in the food genres.  His wife Ying does most of the camera work, although at times, Mark will hold the camera himself (usually while he's walking and talking).  And let's not forget his new baby, Micah!  That kid's going to be traveling the world!

Check out Mark Weins on his YouTube channels!

(Image borrowed from the internet)

Let me also recommend to you a carbon steel wok I purchased.  It's a round bottom wok that I use with my outdoor propane wok burner.  I have included the link to that product as well.

  

No comments: