Sunday, March 11, 2018

Volo Auto Museum - Photographing Museum Exhibits Class - March 11, 2018








I went to the Volo Auto Museum again, but this time with several of my students from Balanced Exposure!  We had a great time taking photos of the cars and exhibits there.  One of the best looking cars in my opinion was this Ford Mustang Shelby... $138,000 (give or take a thousand dollars)!

The hood was open, so I couldn't get a shot of the car from the front, plus a lot of people were around the car as well.  But hopefully you can get an idea of how nice this car looked from the few shots I was able to take.  It even has a McIntosh car stereo in there!  If you know anything about high-end audio gear, you'll know that McIntosh is among the best audio gear!

We'll do this museum class again on May 6 from 1 PM to 4 PM.  Sign up for the class and join me!

No comments: