Friday, September 22, 2006

The Moods Live!!!!!


Is this turning into a music blog or is it really a photography blog?!

I could not go without writing a quick review of this incredible CD that I just received in the mail from The Moods! What great music! It's playing in the background while I type this post...

If you are into songs by such artists as The Stylistics, The Temptations, The Drifters or any of the old Motown artists, you have GOT to get this CD! The Moods cover songs from this era like nobody's business! I am not kidding when I tell you I am so impressed with these guys... not only do they sound great, they are great performers too! Live on stage, they really get the crowd moving.

If you are in need of a band for your wedding and really want to impress your guests, hire The Moods! Can't give them a higher recommendation than that!

Did you know that all of the members of this vocal group have very impressive credentials? They have performed on many recordings other than their own and some of them are actors as well. Check out their biography page on their website and you'll be just as impressed as I am.

Rock on guys! Here's to you!

****Click Here for The Moods****

No comments: