Monday, April 23, 2007

More Fuji S5 Tests To Come!

A LOT of photographers have been checking out my blog in the past couple of days and requests have been made for me to do some more side by side test shots with the Nikon D200 and the Fuji S5 Pro cameras.

So, today, I'll be taking some more test shots and will post my results here either later today or by tomorrow at the latest.

A suggestion has been made to test both the D200 and S5 cameras shot in both RAW and JPG formats... overexpose the shots by at least 2 EV and then post process the files in Lightroom and perhaps Photoshop CS2. I'll try to do shots in one EV increments until the image is fully blown out so we can all see what can be salvaged by each camera. I find the RAW shots of the S5 seem to convert better with Lightroom, so I'm just going to process these files in Lightroom. Should anyone want to take my test images and play with them in Photoshop, feel free to right click on the enlarged images to download them and play all you want with the files. You don't need my permission to do so. After all, they are just test shots and nothing that has a commercial value to it! :)

Stay Tuned!

No comments: