Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Photoshop Training Workshop - April 29, 2007

The next training workshop that I will be teaching at my Schaumburg office will be on Sunday, April 29, 2007 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.

This time, I'll be covering the basics of using Photoshop CS2 for digital photography shot in the RAW format.

Class size will be limited to up to 4 photographers. As has always been my policy on training workshops, I limit my training to only four people for more personalized attention. Additional classes may be added if there are more than 4 people interested.

In addition to training on Photoshop CS2, a basic introduction will be given on Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 as well. We'll cover how to deal with working with JPG images within the Lightroom program.

If you are a professional photographer or an advanced amateur photographer in need of learning how to use Photoshop as it pertains to photography, I highly encourage you to attend this workshop.

Cost for the 3 hour workshop is $150 per person. Please call me at 847-840-4082 for more details.

Although I will be using a projector system for training, feel free to bring your own laptop computer with Photoshop CS2 preloaded on it if you want to follow along on it.

Update as of 4-13-07: Time will be moved to 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM.

No comments: