Thursday, May 10, 2007

Being In The Presence Of God


I love Jewish weddings! There are so many traditions in a typical Jewish wedding which really make these ceremonies so special. Not being Jewish, I don't get to photograph as many of these weddings as I would like to, but I enjoy it whenever I am able to. In this image, the groom is circling the bride. It's one of the traditions.

I photograph a lot more Christian weddings however. Clients often ask me if I get bored at some of the long Christian weddings I photograph, but I actually don't! I really enjoy being in church and spending time there, so long ceremonies aren't boring for me at all. I actually listen to every message that is given at each of my client's weddings. And, I really enjoy it when a good message is delivered.

I am often in church on Saturdays and then on Sundays as well. Sometimes, I get to be in church on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! No problem for me... I like being there.

I like being in Jewish Synagogues as well. Yeah, I guess you can say I just like being in the presence of God.

How many people do you know who actually look forward to going to work? Count me as one of them!

No comments: