Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chicago, Schaumburg and Oakbrook Offices

Chicago Downtown Office

Schaumburg Office

Oakbrook Office

I've met most of my clients at my Schaumburg office because all of my sample albums are kept there. It's also got a very large table in the boardroom so it works out great for doing album layout sessions for matted albums there.

But I also have offices in Oakbrook (near the Oakbrook Center Mall) and in downtown Chicago on South Wacker Drive which I use for other purposes that are not for client consultations. Since my album samples are stored at the Schaumburg location, it is difficult to move them all to Oakbrook or Downtown for client meetings. But the other two offices work out well for meetings that do not require the sample albums to be there.

I thought I'd post a picture of the three boardrooms for those who might be curious to see how the rooms compare.

No comments: